Sunday, October 19, 2008

extinct, gone like dinosaur spawn.

i need a new form of entertainment/employment residing in the days of mon - thu.
preferably use my mind and talents (HARHAR) for doing weirdly wonderful crafts eg. kinder suprise toy designer or something similar (?)
really, i just wanted too take part in medical experiments and get paid rediculous amounts of money for doing mundane, life threatning things at sporadic intervals and possibly result in death.
ofcourse, before i died i would release a book entitled "NME" which would detail all of the trials and tribulations i have undergone in my so far 20 yrs of exsistence.
not many tough times in retrospect, mostly dumb things like
17 - got really drunk, someone gave me a piggy back, fell off, am now known as humpback of notredame.

THE POINT OF THIS BLOG IS I NEED A NEW JOB SO I CAN QUIT THE ONE I HAVE NOW BECAUSE I AM A BIG QUITTER AND QUIT EVERYTHING BECAUSE I DONT EVEN REALLY KNOW WHAT I WANT. THE END.


ps. i just really want a garden too cultivate my cacti and succulent collections, is that so much too ask?!

No comments: